- Hot flashes (What an understatement. Sweat baths is more like it.)
- Trouble sleeping (Call it what it is; Insomnia. We can take it.)
- Emotional changes (Ooh and oh oh. Here comes Thelma Thundercloud. Run!)
- Cognitive changes (Now where did I put those...)
- Hair changes (Hair jumps off the scalp and pops out of the chin.)
- Urinary tract and vaginal changes (No comment.)
- Body changes (Hey! Who shrunk all my good clothes?)
Sometimes it's us; sometimes it's hormones.
"Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame, he remembereth that we are dust." (Psa. 103:13-14)
*Keep the Heart does not endorse everything found at livestrong.com. The source was cited for crediting purposes only.