This article is not designed to be medical advice. We're looking at this from a generalized perspective. If you have been downhearted for months or longer, you have more going on than just mood swings, and should be examined by someone who is qualified to assist you. This article is for women who have dealt with waves of emotions that have tossed them about. If you recognize any of the following "swings" from the "mood playground," this blog's for you:
- Feeling like you could scream
- Fighting back tears and losing the battle
- Having to run out of a room to compose yourself
- Raising your voice to make a point
- Chewing someone out and then feeling sorry about it
- Wishing people would just leave you alone
- Feeling like "people are against you"
If this website has been a blessing to you, please visit the Shop page and consider buying a book or CD set. We appreciate your support of Keep the Heart!